Lumenis DES805nm, EC800nm
Using the melanin of the hair shaft as a conduit, the Diode Laser safely and accurately penetrates hair follicles and destroys the hair root (hair papilla), thereby reducing and stopping hair regrowth. In general, approximately 6 sessions are required over the hair growth cycle to achieve a 80-98% successful hair reduction permanency rate*.
*According to clinical tests conducted by the Harvard Institute of Dermatology, as long as the laser energy is sufficient, plus long-term hair growth, taking the underarm as an example, 1 treatment effectively removes 20-30% of hair.
- Upper lip
- Bikini line
- Treatment and usage of laser equipment is conducted and supervised by a team of highly trained and experienced medical staff and licensed laser therapists, assuring your maximum safety and well-being.
- The Diode Laser utilizes precise wavelengths (800nm, 805nm, 810nm, 1064nm) that targets and disables hair follicles more effectively, delivering better results*.
- Treatment timings are fast with areas such as the underarm and the bikini line requiring approximately 15 minutes.
- The system is equipped with an exclusive close-fitting “Sapphire Frozen Wafer™” that maintains a stable freezing temperature setting of 4°C to protect the skin and relieve uncomfortable feelings and pains during hair removal to prevent sensation and burns.
* Results may vary according to skin color of different ethnicities, skin texture, hair pigment, coarseness and quantity, different sites or individual conditions.
According to the US FDA's definition of "permanent hair removal," it means permanently reducing or terminating hair growth after a certain number of times or cycles.