SAFETY MEASURES AFTER BUSINESS RESUME:
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 1, 2020
We at BMF Bella Marie France are committed to the safety and well-being of our clients and employees. In spite of the alleviated situation, our centres stay vigilant and take constant precautionary measures according to the government’s instructions.
- All staff and Clients have to wear masks in the Centre and comply with the health and safety measures. Clients who need facial treatment can take off the mask after entering the treatment room.
- Therapists have to wear protective goggles when providing services to clients and sanitise protective gears after providing service to every client.
- Individual treatment rooms or partitioning seats are to be arranged to all clients.
- Staff who have travelled or have been exposed to suspicious cases, or have symptoms such as cough or fever, will be quarantined for 14 days and show no symptoms before returning to work.
- If Clients have travelled in the past 14 days, or have a cough, fever, flu and other symptoms, treatment time will be rescheduled.
MANDATORY DECLARATION AND TEMPERATURE TAKING
- All Clients and Visitors are to complete the Visitors Health & Travel Declaration Form and comply with the Travel Advisory instructions.
- All staff, Clients and Visitors are required to have their temperature taken and recorded. Staffs’ temperature monitoring is done twice a day.
FREQUENT AND DEEP-CLEANING OF OUR PREMISES
- Regular disinfection of surface areas which staff and Clients frequently come into contact with, such as door handles, seats, tables, toilets, etc., at least twice a day.
- Weekly disinfection and deep cleansing of all Centres.
- Disinfecting carpet has been placed at the entrance.
- All staff have been instructed to adopt frequent sanitising, including disinfecting equipment, tools and service areas before and after each use. All towels and consumables used are to be changed after each use.
- For showering facilities, carry out cleaning and disinfection of the shower rooms at least once every four hours; carry out regular environmental cleaning and disinfection on the facilities including storage cabinet at least daily.
- Clients, and Visitors are encouraged to regularly use the hand sanitiser located at the reception and treatment area.
We are in this together, and we hope you will stand with us in keeping BMF Bella Marie France and Hong Kong safe. Stay vigilant and healthy!