TEMPORARY CENTRE CLOSURE
DECEMBER 8, 2020
In view of the latest Government announcement that beauty parlours must be temporarily closed, all BMF Centres will be closed from December 10, 2020.
Please follow our Facebook for latest updates (www.facebook.com/bellamariefrancehk). If you have any enquiries, please call our hotline at 2248 6367 and our customer service officer will be able to assist.
Meanwhile, all our Centres have been taking constant precautionary measures for the safety and well-being of our clients and staff.
Stay vigilant and healthy. We hope to see you at our Centres soon.
COVID-19 : SAFETY MEASURES
UPDATED DECEMBER 3, 2020
We at BMF Bella Marie France are committed to the safety and well-being of our clients and employees. Our centres always stay vigilant and take constant precautionary measures according to the government’s instructions.
- All staff and Clients have to wear masks in the Centre and comply with the health and safety measures. Clients who need facial treatment can take off the mask after entering treatment rooms.
- Therapists have to wear protective goggles when providing services to clients and sanitise protective gears after providing service to every client.
- Individual treatment rooms are to be arranged to all clients.
- Staff who have travelled or have been exposed to suspicious cases, or have symptoms such as cough or fever must take a nucleic acid test with a result of negative, or will be quarantined for 14 days and show no symptoms before returning to work.
- Clients who have travelled in the past 14 days, or have been exposed to suspicious cases, or have a cough, fever, flu and other symptoms, treatment time will be rescheduled and be advised to take a nucleic acid test,
- All centres have posted the QR code of “LeaveHomeSafe” for Clients’ usage.
MANDATORY DECLARATION AND TEMPERATURE TAKING
- All Clients and Visitors are to complete the Visitors Health & Travel Declaration Form and comply with the Travel Advisory instructions.
- All staff, Clients and Visitors are required to have their temperature taken and recorded. Staffs’ temperature monitoring is done twice a day.
FREQUENT AND DEEP-CLEANING OF OUR PREMISES
- Regular disinfection of surface areas and places which staff and Clients frequently come into contact with, such as door handles, seats, tables, treatment rooms, toilets, etc., at least twice a day.
- Weekly disinfection and deep cleansing of all Centres.
- All rooms and toilets in Centres are installed with automatic diffusers which regularly purify the air with Ozone Natural Sanitizer - the safety of usage is internationally certified and it provides continuous protection.
- At the entrance, disinfecting carpet has been placed or disposable slippers are provided.
- All staff have been instructed to adopt frequent sanitising, including disinfecting equipment, tools and service areas before and after each use. All towels and consumables used are to be changed after each use.
- For showering facilities, carry out cleaning and disinfection of the shower rooms at least once every four hours; do regular environmental cleaning and disinfection on the facilities including storage cabinet at least daily.
- Clients and Visitors are encouraged to regularly use the hand sanitiser located at the reception and treatment area.
We are in this together, and we hope you will stand with us in keeping BMF Bella Marie France and Hong Kong safe. Stay vigilant and healthy!